Thank God it's Malaysia!
If I want to see the colours of Autumn
I would watch the brown, red & yellow
Of leaves on rubber trees in dry season
If I want to watch the water birds of Florida glades
I would watch the sea gulls and herons
Gliding over Tasik Biru in Kundang
If I want to be awed
By Austrian mountain ranges in summer
I would shoot grand poster pictures
Of mountain ranges along Karak Highway
If I wish to see the pine forests of Swiss hills
I would take a hike through the pine patches
Of hills around Genting Highland
If I want to see the misty hillsides of Hawaii
I would take an early cool morning drive
Along Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi
If I want to see the break of spring
I would hike to the top of springs
The likes of Mt Kinabalu or Lata Kinjang
If I want to play with snowy winter
I would make a snowman
And play in The Mines
Thank you Lord for Malaysia!!
2 comments:
You write beautifully!
heya mangkuk herbie! mangkuk choo here! awesome stuff. :) i've got myself a new bloggy- its www.knotsofgervienetics.blogspot.com :) ttyl herbie!
missing you guys like crazy. reentry stress sucks!
Post a Comment