Space & Kings
Out of the woundings of the ignoramus
Dawns an unwelcomed thrust
Who would have thought such was possible
Yet it's the mystery of divine hands
Slowly, yet surely rising up from the ground
Greeted in unfriendly sounds
Yet familiar faces, familiar hearts
Behold, what space awaits
He has set my feet in spacious places
He has set my heart in familial peoples
He has set my words in royal governance
He has set my soul in unusual favour
Do I see His goodness in the land of the living?
Goodness in space, but goodness with kings and rulers?
Is this it? Or is it much more?
I tremble for it is the mystery of the divine "more"
For who has discerned His workings?
"What is past - what is it to you?
See, I have set your feet in spacious places
I have appointed you over nations & kingdoms"
No comments:
Post a Comment