He Revisits the Wounds
The pain of yester years
Memories tucked in forgotten cache
The inability to reject
Or was it the confusion?
Coming on ... the pain
No, no, no ... but going on
Was it pleasure or was it pain?
Was it friend or was it fiend?
But a monument was made
A glory to that pain
My folly, my shame
My wanderings in pain
And now revisiting the ground
Of memories forgotten
Pictures have changed
Was it this or was it that
Worse, worse than before
Didn't think it was that
But worse, worse, worse!
Again the pain, but much more now
Did it happen? Did it?
God sets it in reality
Opening the sores of untreated wounds
Emotions raw and real
Arms that hold, tears that fall
What's happening? Why?
Seated there unmoved
Uninterested, unresponsive
Say something, say something
Silence, Silence...
How do I know how you feel?
How do I know how I feel?
How? How?
He revisits the wounds
2 comments:
Trust - built with sweat...
Destroyed just like that.
Everyone does what is right...
At least that think it is.
Some open wounds,
They take time to heal.
And that which was,
may never be again?
- - - ~ - - -
sorry... off topic again... but anyways, I do hope time, with Yahweh, will heal all wounds...
wow...very "chim"...it is too early in the morning to grasp the meaning. nonetheless, i enjoyed reading your writings.
Post a Comment