Monday, September 25, 2006

War of the Worlds

Three generations apart

Fourteen generations apart

Whatever ...

No end to differences
Endless hits and misses
Nobody is going to die in between
No one will get dragged unless
Unless we drag them in
Storms, lightnings, thunders
Almost a necessary evil

For one it seems hopeless
No real connection, no real bridge
Who cares what I do
Who cares what I feel
Makes no difference
If you are there or not
Strange but almost dhimmi like

The other is strong
Joining in highs and lows
Sparring and pitting
Laughters and fears
At least I care
At least I make a difference
At least to him

Some wars are worthless
Some wars matter
Don't ask me to be a pacifist
Don't throw at me the spiritual talk
Let's be real
Dare to be real
In a war of the worlds?

1 comment:

tan-ce said...

One generation apart,
I still feel the pain;
Is serving so "easy"?
And sinning so "hard"?

Bride full of fury,
Atqui destinata christi;
Someone commiting perjury,
He doesn't feel guilty?
How could he?

I wisper in silence,
These things I can't share;
I should have allegiance,
Though it's hard to bear.

So now turn back my eyes,
towards Jesus.
Look full at his wonderful gaze.
That these things of earth,
may grow strangely dim,
in the light of his glory and grace.

- - - - - - - - -

sorry, I'm a bit off topic...